From train station Meidling
To reach our pension from train station Meidling, please take the brown line U6 in direction to Floridsdorf and get off at Westbahnhof. Then, please follow the instruction below.
From the West train station
From the west train station “Westbahnhof”, take the orange line U3 in direction to Simmering and get off at the 4th stop Herrengasse. The front exit (also called Herrengasse) is taking you to the right at the post office. Go straight ahead and you reach Kohlmarkt. On the left is “Graben”. Our house is the first entrace on the right side of the street (Graben 17). Please take a ticket on the machine before you go down to the train.
The machine takes coins and notes.
From the South train station
From the south train station “Südbahnhof / Hauptbahnhof” take the red line U1 in direction to Leopoldau. 3 stops and there you are directly at Stephansplatz. The pension is on the End of Graben on the left side.
As we are in the pedestrian area, please ask for the corner Graben / Habsburgergasse. You can also drive to Stephansplatz. Then you have to go down the Graben. We are the last house on the left (Costs: apx. € 40,00)
From the Airport
We would like to tell you the different ways of coming from the airport to the Pension Nossek:
- You can take the City Airport Train (CAT) directly to Landstraße. The ticket costs € 11,00 one way / € 17,00 with return
- For the same way to Landstraße use the fast train S7 instead, for Euro 4,20 apx. (2 tickets à € 2,10).
- A taxi from the airport direct to the Pension (Graben / Corner Habsburgergasse) apx. € 40,00
- A Shuttle Service from the airport costs € 18,00 per person / for two people: € 24,00
As you arrived at the station Landstraße you’ve got these possibilites:
- A taxi (Read the description above)
- Take the subway U3 (use same ticket as from S7), 2 stops to Stephansplatz. Then go down the “Graben”, we are the last house on the left (Graben 17).
We wish you a pleasant trip and we are looking forward to see you.